Whether you come to snorkel, hike, relax, shop, golf or just soak up the sun and culture… check out the perfect accommodations in unit #108 to complement your Hawaiian dream vacation. This little condo with big views has all the conveniences of home, plus unobstructed ocean panoramas, even if you’re sitting on the comfortable living room couch or gliding chair.
Parking is close to the condo’s front door with the heated pool and BBQ areas just outside the sliding glass door and and a short walk across the grassy lawn. Great surfing and sandy beaches are located just across the two-lane South Kihei Road. Grab your sunscreen and make a reservation at the Shores of Maui, unit #108. This condo is owned by Ann Garwood & Nancy Moors.
- Clean, convenient, affordable South Maui condo with fabulous ocean panoramas.
- • Kitchen sink water filter • Air conditioned, plus ceiling fans • Newly carpeted & lovely tile.
- • Fully-equipped kitchen with dishwasher, electric stove & microwave.
- • Ice maker in freezer; electric tea pot, can opener, coffeemaker & blender.
- • Two flat screen TVs w/remote controls and expanded cable, VCR and DVD player with movies.
- • New walk-in shower featuring glass block windows • Stack washer/dryer.
- • Fold-out queen sofa bed in the livingroom • FREE, private, secure wireless Internet.
- • One queen, plus one twin-size bed in the bedroom • FREE local calls.
- • Newer furnishings throughout this beautifully appointed condo.
- • Bluetooth CD player, games, books, tapes, DVDs, videos & binoculars.
- • Private ocean view lanai with dining table & chairs.
- • Beach towels, chairs, activity equipment, coolers, etc.
- • Free parking near the front door.
Fully-equipped kitchen with dishwasher, electric stove & microwave. Ice maker in freezer; electric tea pot, can opener, coffee maker &…
Fold-out queen sofa bed in the living room. Flat screen TV with expanded cable, private Internet connection, Bluetooth CD player,…
Private ocean view lanai with dining table & chairs.